Safe and Sound
On Friday 18th June, our KS3 pupils came out of normal lessons to watch a special Safe and Sound Live session, from a number of important public services across the county.
Safe and Sound, from Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service, is a programme of safety, wellbeing and life-skills messages created by specialist partners then compiled to produce a programme that is transmitted on the Learn Live platform. Seven topics were included:
- Ditch The Blade – Staffordshire Police
- Distractions – Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership
- Railway Safety – Network Rail
- Cycling and Bikeability – Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership
- Body Scan Yoga – Sporting Communities
- Are You Listening? – Staffordshire Police
- Home Escape Plans – Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service
This live video session was full of useful and important messages for our pupils. You can find more information about the Safe and Sound programme, by clicking here.